Upholstery Cleaning | Furniture Cleaning
Honestly Clean Carpets Inc. specializes in upholstery cleaning. This includes couches, chairs, sectionals and all types of furniture and fabric. Our training and experience enables us to understand the fabric we are cleaning and our process ensures the most thorough cleaning. Our cleaning agents are safe and non-toxic and will get your furniture as clean as possible. We always discuss your expectations and outcomes before we begin.
Odors are a concern for many of our customers. In addition to the use our couches get on a daily basis, many pets use our furniture as beds. We are experienced with odors and use the most thorough process to remove.
Below we have some videos that show some of our process
Upholstery Cleaning Overview
Applying Cleaning Agent
Soiling & Agitation
Cleaning the Couch
Our Truck Mount Machine
Questions to ask when considering an upholstery cleaning company:
What kind of training does the upholstery technician have?
- Are they an IICRC certified firm? Look for them at www.IICRC.com.
- Is the technician a master textile cleaner? Again look at the website www.IICRC.com
- What certifications does the technician have? Look at their IICRC certification card.
What kind of equipment and process do they use?
- Look in their truck when they get to your home, is it clean, sanitized? Is that someone you want in your home?
What price are they advertising, what are the potential extras once they are in your home?
- The price we quote on the phone is the price we charge. Our prices are less than our competition (professional upholstery cleaners) which creates an outstanding value.
- Our philosophy is to have a fair, straightforward price for excellent work. If a company is offering extras you reject, how good is the cleaning?
- Is the technician on a salary or do they receive significant commissions?
- It costs around $50 to rent a machine with cleaning agents, if you think someone can clean a couch and loveseat for $59, we are not the right company for you.
Upholstery cleaning requires the technician to understand the furniture, materials and expectations of our customers. Today’s furniture is typically durable and comes with stain protectors. These protectors help in the removal of spots but do not prevent soiling of the furniture. With an inspection of the furniture, proper preparation, cleaning agents and cleaning processes. Our technicians are able to give your upholstery the most thorough clean safely and effectively.